Sunday, January 16, 2011


What do you regret the most?
I don't regret anything overly important.
Who/what can’t you live without?
My sister, my cat, a&j
What is true love?
I'll tell you when i know.
What’s the point of life? Define a great life.
The point of life? Does anyone know the answer to that?
Honestly I don't think there is some great reason for us to be here.
What is your phobia/fear?
Change sums up everything i'm afraid of.
What does your name mean? Why were you named what you were named?
I'm not sure, i shall google."It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Lucy is "light". There you go. Mum said she always loved the name.
Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?
I suppose i have. And no i have never broken someone's heart.
What do you like the most about yourself? (physically and emotionally)
Physically; I don't know anymore, i used to like my legs.
Emotionally; How passionate i get about things.
What do you dislike the most about yourself? (physically and emotionally)
Physically; Everything except my hair eyes and smile.
Emotionally; How shy i get.
Are you a lover or a fighter?
Lover.
What would you say your biggest fear is when it comes to relationships?
Everything. Mainly being smothered. I need to be alone too much.
What are features you get complimented on a lot?
Smile, hair.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
No animal cruelty. Honestly i care more about animals than humans.
Choose: trust or love
Trust.
Whom do you admire the most?
Nan and pop. They are the greatest.
What is your goal in life?
I don't have one
What gives you sincere happiness?
Genuine friends, roadtrips, festivals/concerts, family, sense of belonging, weather, art.
What are the 10 most significant events in your life?
1.Meeting angus and julia stone
2.Caravanning around australia with my family.
3.Seeing My chemical romance when i was obsessed with them, it was my first real concert so it's significant.
4.
5.Turning 18
6.I cant think of anymore
When were the happiest days in your life?
Playing in the kiddy pool in the backyard, blowing bubbles with the taylor twins, racing my sister around the backyard, spending most of my time on rollerblades, having fairy parties, my sister and i riding on my dads back like he was a horse, sharing a room with my sister and having sunflower bedspreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment