Saturday, July 2, 2011

So, as you would of guessed, I'm in Sweden! It feels like ive been here for so long, even though its been just under 2 weeks. I had a bit over a week with my sister, where we would go exploring her town and around where she lives. She left for euro tour on Wednesday, but her host parents said i was welcome to stay with them until i go to London on Tuesday. Yesterday they went to Norway, so i have their house to myself for 3 night, which is awesome! Last night i pretty much just watched movies and read. Im currently reading the last Harry Potter book, and i watched 'The time travelers wife' last night before bed. I had the best dream last night about disapparating, and time traveling, and escaping the death eaters. So good!
Today im going into town all by myself on the bus, im pretty scared of getting off at the wrong stop and catching the wrong bus. When im in there im going to the art museum, and buying the family a thankyou present.

No comments:

Post a Comment