Sunday, September 23, 2012







































I have just arrived home after a weekend at melbourne. I had a really wonderful time.
Going to melbourne has reminded me that there is so much  more out there, and i need to stop getting caught up in routines. I feel like change, a big one. Im ready to move out, and this year ive been thinking that when i do it will be in albury. I hate this, I always had the thirst for bigger things, new experiences. I think its good that I value being brought up in a country town and that I dont hate the place anymore. But ive always looked at people who get stuck in the one town. and almost pity them. I only have one thing keeping me in albury and that it my job.  I finally have a job that i love to do. ive always said that im not going to waste a huge chunk of my life doing something i hate, so that is why this job is important to me. Its given me direction in my life, and i feel like its making me a better person. Im scared I wont find a preschool/child care centre as good as the one i am at now. I finish my traineeship in june next year so maybe that will be when i think about moving.

2 comments: