Friday, April 30, 2010
a&j
Today I woke to my phone ringing, which is quite unusual for someone to be contacting me in the morning (or at all for that matter). I then attempted to read the message half asleep with blurry eyes. I just saw the words "Angus and Julia" and imediately snapped out of my half conscious state, and read the whole message telling me that these wonderful musicians are touring again soon in august! Anyone who knows me, knows that nothing gets me more excited then Angus and Julia, so all day i've been walking with a bounce, and smiling like crazy. What makes this even better is that my friends and I are seeing them in Newtown, Sydney, which I have yet been to but have heard wonderful things about. I just need to save my pennies for the lovely shops there, including tree of life; my favourite shop in the whole world :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm glad that my message made you happy.
ReplyDeletei am so incredibly excited and i am so glad it's at the enmore this time.
i can't wait for you to see Newtown :D
I love that you actually read my blog
ReplyDeleteim so excitd too! and its wonderful that its in newtown, i cant wait to go shopping there:)
i read every single post <3
ReplyDeleteme either, i need to save save save!