It is the only book I can read in one day. I find it nearly impossible to start it and put it down because it's the most wonderful thing I have ever read.
Last year I was obsessed with it and one school holidays, reading it was almost the only thing I would do.
It's been put away in a box with some other things for the last 6 or so months, I've ignored it for some time because it reminded me of a time in my life that i wanted to forget, but today I realised I missed it, so it got the attention it deserves.

"I walked over to the hill where we used to go and sled. There were a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying. Doing jumps and having races. And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn't. "
"Sometimes, I look outside, and I think that a lot of other people have seen this snow before. Just like I think that a lot of other people have read those books before. And listened to those songs."
"Sam tapped her hand on the steering wheel. Patrick held his hand outside the car and made air waves. And I just sat between them. After the song finished, I said something.
“I feel infinite.”"
No comments:
Post a Comment