
How I dislike you.
First of all, I did not enjoy the 4am wake up. You began to make it up to me by raining whilst I played netball, it made it much more interesting, but now I'm all alone at home being terribly tired, sore and hating life a tad. I've been listening to the same Nirvana album for the past couple of hours now, whilst I walk aimlessly around my house fiddling with things, reading labels, organising objects on selves, sliding on my socks down the hallway etc. I have no feeling of contentment lately. I'm not happy, but I'm not overly sad. I'm just bored, and maybe a bit lost. I miss people even though I'm around them all day. I want a proper conversation, but even my family have better things to do, and customers at work don't even treat me like I'm human to actually (god forbid!) have a conversation with me.
Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better.
'I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head.'
'I have no feeling of contentment lately. I'm not happy, but I'm not overly sad. I'm just bored, and maybe a bit lost. I miss people even though I'm around them all day. I want a proper conversation, but even my family have better things to do, and customers at work don't even treat me like I'm human to actually (god forbid!) have a conversation with me.
ReplyDeleteOh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better'
every word you said i can relate to.
i'm always up for many many conversations with you and please never forget that.
even if we don't see each other often i think of you and i miss you a lot <3
Awww, your the best <3
ReplyDeleteWe need to set a date so we can have as many conversations as we like. Not like its hard with us, we could talk for years.
<3<3xo