Sunday, May 9, 2010

My dream house


I want to live in a tree house, or a light house, in a quite place surrounded by nature. I want little pots of herbs on my window sill, and a full veggie patch outside. I would have a big garden, with lots of beautiful vines hugging the sides of the house; I want two cats, one dog, a rabbit, and many birds in cute little cages hanging outside from the veranda. If I'm with someone in the future, I want a room thats just mine, because I think the worst thing about moving out with a partner would be not having your own room. So I would have a room thats just mine, it will be a room with walls covered in shelves that are filled with the many books and cds and little things I've collected over the years. But most importantly it will be the room for my orange couch, that I refuse to ever get rid of. Throughout the house there will be many windows and where there isnt windows the walls will be covered in paintings and photographs. I'd love to be near the sea too, which I ofcourse would be if i was to live in a lighthouse, but if i lived in a treehouse it would be amazing if it was near the sea. I know it's alot to hope for, but maybe one day it will happen. :)

1 comment:

  1. so i am not even kidding, i swear on our friendship that we have exactly the same dream house. well i want everything you mentioned there anyway, except for the cats.

    ReplyDelete