Tuesday, October 5, 2010
night owl
So last night after being asleep for only an hour i was awoken by my cat plunging herself into my wall. I turned on my light to see what the heck she was doing, and i saw a huge spider on the wall right next to my bed, only inches away from where i was sleeping. From then on, i knew i wouldn't be getting any sleep that night. So i relocated to my couch and tried to entertain myself for the night. I read my book, looked at blogs, took webcam photos with jazz, watched sbs weather watch, and eventually i acidently fell asleep. When i woke up the spider was gone. Now i'm a tad scared to go in my room where Mr spider is hiding somewhere :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(145)
-
▼
October
(15)
- The events of today.-Brandan left this morning on ...
- kids
- For never was a story of more woe, Than this of Ju...
- I love going to my nana and pops house, it would h...
- Goodbye lovely
- What an unexpected and terrible week this has been...
- the age of innocence
- I swam across, i jumped across for you
- I really have no life.
- I get bored so easily
- I feel sick
- night owl
- sunshine
- October first.
- September
-
▼
October
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment