-Brandan left this morning on his way to Sydney.
-I started my last day at the bakery bright and early and worked all day.
-On my lunch break i went to the usual coffee shop and had my regular and said goodbye to the lovely people that work there.
-I ate a whole punnet of strawberries in about 3 minutes.
-A girl i work with bought me a mudcake at the end of my shift
-I got hugs from everything-including my boss:|
-Went past a hairy man on the freeway with his arms in the air, and a sign in front of him saying "save me".
-I went for a run around my property, trying to avoid pot holes and swooping birds.
-Ate blue cheese and pear pizza for dinner.
-And bought the live version of 'private lawns'-a&j off itunes, and am still listening to it on repeat :D

No comments:
Post a Comment