"I live in New York, and I was thinking about the lagoon in Central Park, down near Central Park South. I was wondering if it would be frozen over when I got home, and if it was, where did the ducks go? I was wondering where the ducks went when the lagoon got all icy and frozen over. I wondered if some guy came in a truck and took them away to a zoo or something. Or if they just flew away."
— J.D. Salinger (The Catcher in the Rye)
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(145)
-
▼
November
(13)
- Today i didnt take my job seriously one bit. I rea...
- nostalgia
- A love-struck Romeo sings the streets a serenade
- miss breanna
- family
- part two
- bruno's garden
- if you wanna be my lover
- aw this made me cry
- I want to be her friend
- Wow i was in a weird fucking mind frame last night...
- negative sunday
- an evening with holden caulfield
-
▼
November
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment