Sunday, November 28, 2010

nostalgia

This weekend my family went away and i had the joy of being home by myself all weekend.
On saturday i drove my grandparents to my cousin oliver's 3rd birthday in town. He's such a cute kid, i was pretty distant from him when he was a baby, but now he's adorable, he gives me hugs and says my name so cute.
I was going to do something saturday night, like go out or have people over, but when it came to it all i wanted to do is be alone. I think i like being alone too much. I like my own company better than anyone else's. i stayed up late drawing and painting on little 20cm canvas's. It was a nice night.
I had the most vivid dream this morning. it felt so real, and very detailed which is strange for my dreams. Usually when i dream its really short and theres not much movement, is more like im seeing a stills from my dream. But this one was crazy, it was like i was watching a movie. I didn't know anyone in the dream, and the setting wasn't familiar. I wish i dreamed like that more often.
Sunday morning was going well until i got on stupid facebook and now i feel all depressed. Someone from my past has contacted me and its just made me feel all sad and angry all over again. Not happy. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:(
Also i decided i need new friends.
and this post is over cause i have ran out of pointless crap to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment