I miss you.
I miss you being part of my life. I miss having you to talk to, about everything and you never judging me and always forgiving me after i take a wrong turn.
I miss hearing from your everyday, if not multiple times a day.
I miss having you listen when i cry.
I miss listening to you when you needed to cry.
I miss being the person you called to come get you from the rock when things got hard.
I miss your smile.
I miss your laugh.
I miss you holding me like you would never let go when we slept.
I miss knowing that you loved me and not having to doubt it one bit.
I miss being your go to person.
I miss being your number 1.
I miss your family.
I miss your dogs and your cat.
I miss your mum and yourself doing my hair in the kitchen.
I miss laughing with you for hours.
I miss crying with you.
I miss telling each other our secrets.
I miss being able to tell you when i was in the darkest of places/
I miss you being able to tell me the same.
I miss knowing you cared.
I miss your face.
I miss your voice.
I miss our photo's together.
I miss listening to Angus and Julia together.
I miss seeing your posts on facebook all the time.
I miss seeing you on fb chat on the side of my homepage.
I miss knowing exactly what was going on in your life.
I miss you telling me your hopes and fears.
I miss never doubting you.
I miss being able to tell people you are my bestfriend.
I miss my mother asking me how lucy is going.
I miss sending you letters.
I miss writting in our journal to one another.
I miss seeing my drawings on your wall.
I miss laughing at silly people together.
I miss eating toast and drinking tea in bed.
I miss driving in your car on your l's to your p's.
I miss our silly smoking days.
I miss our drunken parties you invited me too.
I miss you being the hightlight of my days.
I miss you knowing who my heart is following.
I miss knowing who your's is chasing.
I hate that i have let you drift away and i have no one to blame but myself.
I hope you are as happy as can be, Lucy Catherine Brand.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(145)
-
▼
November
(13)
- Today i didnt take my job seriously one bit. I rea...
- nostalgia
- A love-struck Romeo sings the streets a serenade
- miss breanna
- family
- part two
- bruno's garden
- if you wanna be my lover
- aw this made me cry
- I want to be her friend
- Wow i was in a weird fucking mind frame last night...
- negative sunday
- an evening with holden caulfield
-
▼
November
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment