Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I think i'm going crazy
Last night i was having a really difficult time getting to sleep, i spent hours laying in bed trying to stop thinking. There was a point where i started to get sleepy and i remember looking at my window where my blind was open letting a small amount of light in and i saw a face of a girl right near my curtain. A normal looking girl about 25 with her dark hair tied back. I immediately turned the light and was quite dazed for a bit, it felt like i was awake, but i was most likely in that half conscious state. It did scare the hell out of me though. I eventually did get to sleep, but i spent my night with the doona practically over my head. Sleeping tonight is going to be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
May
(21)
- I keep falling asleep on my back, or rolling onto ...
- I could fly away, or i could be no one.
- No title
- meet your meat
- i love how instead of posting sooky status's on fb...
- it's been a week without my bestfriend :(
- i feel like i'm torturing myself.
- this year has been the worst year of my life.
- i just want to stay home and watch my jeff buckley...
- lost in the depths of loneliness
- It's been a while since i've posted anything on A&J
- Wow i dont even remember going online last night. ...
- happy happy drunk drunk
- "when your mind becomes obsessed over anything, yo...
- No title
- my body turns, and yearns for a sleep that wont ev...
- I look at my page view stats, and people actually ...
- I think i'm going crazy
- I'm so sick of creepy, weird, stalker, obsessive g...
- Water for elephants
- Lately i've been sleeping very restless, and often...
-
▼
May
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment