miss you
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
May
(21)
- I keep falling asleep on my back, or rolling onto ...
- I could fly away, or i could be no one.
- No title
- meet your meat
- i love how instead of posting sooky status's on fb...
- it's been a week without my bestfriend :(
- i feel like i'm torturing myself.
- this year has been the worst year of my life.
- i just want to stay home and watch my jeff buckley...
- lost in the depths of loneliness
- It's been a while since i've posted anything on A&J
- Wow i dont even remember going online last night. ...
- happy happy drunk drunk
- "when your mind becomes obsessed over anything, yo...
- No title
- my body turns, and yearns for a sleep that wont ev...
- I look at my page view stats, and people actually ...
- I think i'm going crazy
- I'm so sick of creepy, weird, stalker, obsessive g...
- Water for elephants
- Lately i've been sleeping very restless, and often...
-
▼
May
(21)
one of the best parts of getting my license is that i can see you more often.
ReplyDeletei know we both enjoy being hermits but it isn't really helping us as we really are anti social nana's and now we can be more social.. nana's.. with each other :) <3