
Tonight my sister and I went to the premier of Tim Burton's, Alice in Wonderland. I tried not to have high expectations, which was really hard when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are involved. I did love the characters, they were done brilliantly, same with settings, and camera work, the only thing I was disappointed with was parts of the storyline, especially the climax.
Anyway, it's 9 sleeps until my 18th. I don't really know how to feel about that. It scares the hell out of me, but it's quite exciting at the same time. I'm the last one in all my friends to turn 18, so I'm used to hearing about everyone going out, and doing over 18 things, but I've noticed that most other people have just been really excited about it, and haven't realised how much things change. Anyone who knows me, knows that I really don't handle change well, so this makes me quite nervous and anxious. I don't feel old enough to be able to go out, or buy cigarettes, alcohol, and even porn :| I don't want to be old enough. I just want to stay a kid, where my Mum fills out all my forms, and I don't have to think about who I want to vote as priminister. I don't want to make big decisions. I don't want things to change. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment