Saturday, February 27, 2010

sunburnt nose + ringing ears + sore feet= soundwave festival

On Thursday I caught a bus down to Melbourne for my first festival. It was very exciting, and I think that no matter how I descibe it I'm just going to sound like every other fan that was there, so I'm just going to go ahead and sound lame in this post, please forgive me. The whole reason I was going was to see Placebo, who were truly incredible. I made my friend face the hot, smelly, sweaty mosh pit with me so we could see them up close. It was so worth it, and I thought it was the best thing I had ever seen...That was until HIM played. HIM are an old love of mine. I spent years listening to their beautiful and romantic music, I obsessed over the singer Ville Vallo, I knew every word to their songs, and I bought numerous HIM T-shirts. It wasn't until they started playing that I realised how much I loved and still love them. I was in complete ore of what I had seen for hours after the festival. All up Soundwave was a wonderful experience which I will always remember.
Here are a few photos I took of Placebo, and their very handsome Brian Molko

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment