Monday, February 15, 2010
and if it's not a rainy day, you simply don't go outside
I'm home yet again, still unemployed, still lacking a social life, but today I have something to smile about...it's raining! And what makes it even better is that the new frankie magazine appeared in my mailbox this morning. So today, whilst the windows are blurred with water, and the roof sounds like tiny pepples are being thrown on it, I will sit inside on my orange couch, and read the lovely stories in my favourite magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(145)
-
▼
February
(16)
- sunburnt nose + ringing ears + sore feet= soundwav...
- what i'm wearing tonight
- Angus&Julia
- floral, polka-dots, checkerd, more floral, more fl...
- another day of listening to tripple j, and discove...
- i want to hold onto my school friends forever
- jacqui&jazz
- and if it's not a rainy day, you simply don't go o...
- going nowhere
- eighteen
- seventeen
- sixteen
- fifteen
- fourteen
- thirteen
- Twelve
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment