Monday, February 8, 2010

going nowhere

I'm only up to my 19th post and I'm sick of numbering my posts. It makes me feel like this is going nowhere. So from now on I'm not numbering them.
Anyway, I don't really have much to write about. I should say that my painting that I talked about earlier is also going nowhere. I was meant to borrow a figure drawing book for the library this week but I haven't got around to it yet. My aim is to combine figures in my usual abstract paintings. I usually do landscape inspired abstract paintings involving lots of lines and textures. I do want to keep my natural style but try adding in some new things to make them a little more interesting. I just really need to keep at this. I know I can create something half decent, I just have to push myself and not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment