Last night I went to a farewell party. It was really quite sad. I realised how many people I'm not going to get to see all the time. I hate it so much, I just want to be back at school with them all. It'll be worse next year when even more people leave. I'm really not dealing with change well... I never do. It's just sad that I have to say goodbye to people who have been in my life for 6 years.. and in some cases 13 years. Anyway the party was really great, unfortunately I don't remember it all, and I made a bit of a fool out of myself. But I had a really great time.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
eighteen
Last night I went to a farewell party. It was really quite sad. I realised how many people I'm not going to get to see all the time. I hate it so much, I just want to be back at school with them all. It'll be worse next year when even more people leave. I'm really not dealing with change well... I never do. It's just sad that I have to say goodbye to people who have been in my life for 6 years.. and in some cases 13 years. Anyway the party was really great, unfortunately I don't remember it all, and I made a bit of a fool out of myself. But I had a really great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(145)
-
▼
February
(16)
- sunburnt nose + ringing ears + sore feet= soundwav...
- what i'm wearing tonight
- Angus&Julia
- floral, polka-dots, checkerd, more floral, more fl...
- another day of listening to tripple j, and discove...
- i want to hold onto my school friends forever
- jacqui&jazz
- and if it's not a rainy day, you simply don't go o...
- going nowhere
- eighteen
- seventeen
- sixteen
- fifteen
- fourteen
- thirteen
- Twelve
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment