Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the month of june

things that have made me smile

1. My lovely friends who I have been seeing lots of lately.
2. Going to bed with my electric blanket on, only to have my kitten come cuddle on my side because it's warm.
3. Raisin toast! i can't believe how much i love this stuff.
4. Frankie magazine arrived yesterday! and I've actually found the cutest online magazine that i think you should all check out! papier-mache
5. Having money in my bank. I've started a new job so it's nice to know I'm slowly but surely saving for my Europe trip.
6. The fact that it's finally winter. I've missed the rain, the frozen puddles, and the wood fires.
7. Big poncho/blanket cardigans. They are so comfy and so easy to wear.
8. Discovering wild kittens. We have this wild cat that has lived on our property for as long as I can remember, and the other week I saw these little fluffy kittens running around our paddock
9. Kath and Kim for being the only this I feel like watching after a long day.
10. Knowing that I have things planned for the rest of this month to look forward to.
:)
How has your June been?

1 comment: