




These beautiful photographs are by the very talented Ryan McGinley. It was hard to choose which pictures to post, since every single one of his photos are powerful and very clever. I think the main reason I love his work is because of his use of light, and the natural and personal feel of his works.
I recommend you have a looksee through his collections.
http://www.ryanmcginley.com/
These shots are amazing!
ReplyDeletecolormenana.blogspot.com
Wow! Very refreshing and real!! I love these images! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeletethanks guys <3
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome :O I feel inspired to run around naked aha. Much love Kim. and thank you for commenting means alot xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHey gorgeous! its a double sided nail polish so one side is pink and the other side is white :D like a french manicure all in one aha. :-D I shall be putting it in my giveaway soon :D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello! How are you?! Just stopping by to say hi and hope you're having a great week :-) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.. Very interesting set of photos!
ReplyDelete