Another trip up to the king valley to visit our family friends. This visit was strange without my sister. I didnt enjoy myself as much, i felt like my parents just wanted to be with their friends, so i went for walks by myself and stayed in the room reading most of the time. im not complaining though, its so nice to get away, and oh my, the food is amazing whenever we visit.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Another trip up to the king valley to visit our family friends. This visit was strange without my sister. I didnt enjoy myself as much, i felt like my parents just wanted to be with their friends, so i went for walks by myself and stayed in the room reading most of the time. im not complaining though, its so nice to get away, and oh my, the food is amazing whenever we visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
February
(21)
- i hate this year
- SHE'S AMAZING
- I've never been one for getting involved with bitc...
- *i need something to obsess over*i need to stop ha...
- I feel so restless, anxious, moody, unhappy with l...
- No title
- just for you breanna
- Let me occupy your mind, as you do mine
- I don't like feeling this happy. It scares me.
- Nimbin, Australia
- graduated high school.smoked a cigarette.kissed so...
- change
- there was a time when you let me know What's reall...
- Last night i dreamt of teleporting to foreign citi...
- Today it rained like crazy, and our creek overflow...
- Mumma and i decided to buy my pop a friend.My nana...
- alex stoddard
- No title
- There is only one way to read, which is to browse ...
- breanna!
- bigdayout
-
▼
February
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment