





Big day out was so much fun! Although alot of drama happened over the weekend with organising and such, it was all worth it. The main people i were looking forward to seeing were Angus and Julia, John Butler, and Sia! They were all amazing but i cant say i enjoyed Angus and Julia as much as i have at their own concerts. I hated all the attention seeking teeny boppers yelling out angus's name. I hated all the pushing and shoving instead of having space to dance around. I hated that it just seemed like a routine for A&J and their hearts didnt really seem in it.
John Butler Trio on the other hand were amazing. They performed past my expectations, i was pretty close yet i still had room to move around and really enjoy the show. He put everything into it and didnt treat it like just another show.
Sia was the cutest little thing i've ever seen! She reminds me of a little kid. She's the type of person i would love to know. Her outfit was crazy! I cant even explain it, and i didnt get good enough pictures so you're just going to have to google it!
All in all, my first BDO experience was pretty great! I even escaped without heatstroke or sunburn!
No comments:
Post a Comment