Saturday, March 24, 2012
I used to love being alone. Now i just want to have company all the time.
Always bored, and stressed and anxious when I'm alone and have nothing to do. When i'm home i have to play with my dog or go for runs, or annoy my sister. I used to be able to sit in front of a tv to waste time but i cant do that for long, i get so fidgety. I want a job but im so picky, so scared of falling into my old life. My bestfriend has gone away for a weekend, and i've searched through my contacts trying to find someone to keep me company this weekend. Pathetic really. I need a cat. My puppy wont stay still long enough for me to cuddle him. I miss when i could wake up in a foreign country and walk outside with a million things to see and do. I miss talking to anyone and everyone. Swapping stories. Im getting sick of comparing home and traveling just as much as everyone else who has to put up with me talking about it. I'm cleaning my room on a saturday night. At least that might bring a bit of positivity back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(41)
-
▼
March
(13)
- Today I got my first roll of film from my new came...
- Since when did I become a needy person?
- I used to love being alone. Now i just want to hav...
- I cant get enough of this song
- One month home
- The Skye family
- Oh Amsterdam
- I'm surprised I found someone who I can be natu...
- I already want to leave. All I need is $2000 and ...
- into my arms
- summer days
- Meet Zeppelin
-
▼
March
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment