Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One month home

Everyone has asked what i am going to do now. What i want to study. What i want to do with my life. Surly i would of figured that out in my time away. Not even slightly. I came back with even more pressure on my shoulders. I knew coming home that i had a bit of a plan, a plan to learn and experience more in order to have a clearer idea what i want to do. All my interests have a job potential in them, i just need to decide which one i want to do. But im made feel like going out and volunteering, and meeting new people, and being around things i like to do isn't enough. I feel that i haven't been around enough work types to really know what i'd like to be spending the majority of my days doing. I'd love to be studying now, id love to be on my way to a successful career, but its just taking me longer to decide. I don't understand why its such a big deal that i dont want to rush into a career, or just do something for the hell of it. Ive had enough of people telling me to get a job that has good benefits, or good holidays, or good money. I'd only care about those things if im doing something i hate, they wouldn't matter so much if i loved my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment