Sunday, July 18, 2010

fuck you all

I'm not really one for complaining/ranting in my blog posts, it annoys me when people do it, but this post is going to have to be an exception because I'm just too pissed off and I need to vent.

The reason I am hesitant about doing things in my life is because I think people will think I'm stupid for even trying and that i'll never be able to do it. So in the past I havent really done the things I've really wanted to. But this year I've been making decisions and plans dispite what doubts other people may have. This year I've gained more confidence and have started 'believeing' in myself.
I even kept some of my plans a secret from everyone because I didnt want other people to change my mind and make me feel like I'm not good enough.
I finally felt like I was moving forward in life without being so scared of change, but yet again I've been pushed back down, and this time by the people closest to me.
Seriously I'm tired of feeling like this, and I'm determined to prove everyone wrong.
I don't even know what else to write, I'm too angry to think straight.

1 comment:

  1. :(
    is this about what you told me when we were going to get coffee/chai?
    <3

    ReplyDelete