Thursday, July 29, 2010

pointless




Ten how’s:
How did you get one of your scars? Well it was my 8th birthday and I got a new bike for my birthday and i was so excited i wanted to ride it to the bus stop and show it off to everyone on the bus. As the bus was pulling up i stacked it and ended up with a chunk of skin missing from my thigh.
How did you celebrate your last birthday? Party.
How did your night go last night? Quite nice thanks.
How did you do in high school? Average, I could of done better, but that would of required me becoming one of those people who become a hermit for the majority of their hsc. They most likely hated year 12 where as i loved it.
How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? A birthday ages ago.
How often do you see your best friend? I don’t have one.
How much money did you spend last month? Probably too much.
How old do you want to be when you get married? I don't think i'll ever get married.
How old will you be at your next birthday? 19. ew
Nine what’s:
Your mothers name? Sharon
What did you do last weekend? Went out.
What is the most important part of your life? Family and friends.
What would you rather be doing? Nothing, i like sitting here infront of the fire watching trashy tv.
What did you last cry over? I don't cry!
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Distractions, music, drawing, tv, go for a run.
What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? There is never a ‘Significant Other’.
What are you worried about? Everything at the moment. Too much to name.
What did you have for breakfast? Raisin toast and coffee
Eight you’s:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes.
Have you ever had your heartbroken? I suppose.
Have you ever been out of the country? No, soon though.
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yes, im constantly embarrassing myself.
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes, who hasn't.
Have you ever had sex on the beach? No.
Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day? I certainly have.
Seven who’s:
Who was the last person you saw? My dad
Who was the last person you texted? I don't really text people.
Who was the last person you hungout with? My cat.
Who was the last person to call you? Work
Who did you last hug? My cat
Who is the last person who texted you? No one.
Who was the last person you said “i love you" to? No one
Six where’s
Where does your best friend live? I don't have a bestfriend.
Where did you last go? Work, how exciting.
Where did you last hang out? My house.
Where do you go to school? I don't
Where is your favorite place to be? My house.
Where did you sleep last night? My room.
Five do’s:
Do you like someone right now? No
Do you think anyone likes you? No.
Do you ever wish you were someone else? No.
Do you know the muffin man? Who lives on Drury Lane?
Does the future scare you? So much.
Four why’s:
Why are you best friends with your best friend? Who?
Why did you get blogspot? Because It gives me something to do.
Why did your parents give you the name you have? Mum had always liked it.
Why are you doing this survey? Becuase I'm bored.
Three if’s:
If you could have one super power what would it be? Invisibility. I could travel all over the world for free! Sneak onto planes, do whatever i want.
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? No.
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? Books.
Two would-you-ever’s:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No.
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes, ofcourse.
One last question:
Are you happy with your life right now? I shouldn't complain, but i feel like i'm wasting time.

5 comments:

  1. DAMN CATS! Hahahaa--When I go to sleep, my cat always, always, always sits right next to my face and stares at me. It's the creepiest thing to wake up to: O___O

    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many questions!!!

    Is that an elephant embryo?? So sweet!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephant is cute x3 and neither do I have a bestfriend, I have lot of friends but not a bestfriend (:
    I'm a new follower
    xo,
    e.

    http://touchingtheskyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i can't find the following box! D:
    or maybe I'm just fallin' asleep x_x

    ReplyDelete