Saturday, July 17, 2010

happy birthday breanna ♥

It was my lovely friend, breanna's birthday last friday when i was away with family, which meant i sadly missed out on her birthday dinner. So we decided to go on a little birthday dinner of our own. We went to a thai restraunt and ordered veggie pad thai, YUM! I bought her these cutely (is that a word?) wrapped presents; a harmonica, a happiness book of photographs and quotes, and a ring. Unfortunately I can't take credit for the pretty wrapping. A lady at this very adoreable shop in griffith wrapped them for me. I seriously wanted to buy everything in this shop! Unfortunately I couldn't afford the majority of things there, but I didn't walk out empty handed. I bought a money box to save all my pennies in. It's shapped like an old fashion english post office box, i love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment