Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last weekend my family and I went and visited my Dads family in griffith for my Nana's 80th birthday. I used to dread going to griffith for christmas and such, but I've actually started to like it. I think it's because I'm not treated like a kid anymore, and people actually talk to me. Anyway, no one knew that Nana was turning 80 because she's lied about her age for so many years, she lied to all her friends and even her doctor. She even went to the effort to make sure her friends didnt see any cards or presents with 80 written on it. So ofcourse we just made fun of her all weekend. Haha she's the cutest. I also enjoyed the weekend more because of the new member of our family (for how ever long that will be). My uncle has a new girlfriend who I get along with quite well. Shes a Vegetarian, cares aboiut animals, the environment, and lots of other things I'm interested in. This was such a big plus because my family actually acknowledged me and my sister being vegetarian and made us vegetarian food that wasn't bread or salad :O My uncle and his girlfriend also bought along my cousins daughter Aleigha, who took a special liking to me. She always wanted to play with me or give me cuddles, it was very cute. We made a little house out of cardboard, with cardboard people and furniture, and we read Dr Suess books together.
She also loves photos..



No comments:

Post a Comment