Does anyone else ever feel like they have to think about how to feel and act about certain situations. I've noticed especially lately that I spend do much energy thinking about how I should feel when something happens, it's like natural feelings don't come to me. It's recently become very frustrating because I've been asked how i feel about something pretty important, and i have no idea. I know how i should feel, and how i want to feel, but in reality i have no clue! It reminds me of when i used to do drama at school and I'd have to think about what my character would be feeling in their situation so that i could act with a certain emotion.
Anyway, It's friday tomorrow which makes me a wee bit excited! My family are all going away for the weekend to go to my sisters sweden exchange meeting. I love being home alone so i think this weekend will be nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment