
i wish the weekend wasn't over. I had so much fun. Here's a list, just because i like writing lists :D
- It rained nearly the whole time, and rain always makes me feel happy.
- Splendor on the grass was live on triple j, so i got to listen to a&j play their set, and get even more excited to see them again!
- My team won every game at the netball tournament and we got a medal. This only excites me because I never win anything!
- I got to see the loveliest of all people, Breanna. We pranced around her house listening to Angus and Julia, eating shape biscuits and drinking vodka.
- I discovered that some old washing machines do actually jump all over the place, and that doesn't just happen in the movies.
- Breanna and I went out to Paddy's bar and ran into a few of my darling friends. I don't remember all that much of the rest of the night, but I know i did have a splendid time.
- Sunday I sat around all day in front of the fire, watching friends. It was actually really nice.
How was everyone else's weekend?
i love making lists. i am in new jersey, and the weather was perfect, 65 degrees. i went out for a drive and a walk. i love the rain.
ReplyDeletethat sounds like a lovely weekend miss lucy<3.
ReplyDeletei wish i could of joined breanna & yourself.
it was cold but sunny here, i watched heaps of movies, & cuddled whilst it was raining
x