I bought this pretty little bird cage the other day at a garden shop. I plan to hang it from my roof somewhere, but until then i think it looks quite nice with candles in it :)
Thx for your reply on my obviously desperate post ;) .. I will try the photobucket-thing right away, I'll let you know if it works out! The bird cage looks GREAT, it's one of these little things that makes a house into a home .. Your blog is different and interesting, keep up the good work! x Oh'
Thx for your reply on my obviously desperate post ;) .. I will try the photobucket-thing right away, I'll let you know if it works out!
ReplyDeleteThe bird cage looks GREAT, it's one of these little things that makes a house into a home .. Your blog is different and interesting, keep up the good work!
x
Oh'
ohh it's beautiful <3
ReplyDeletethis is such an incredible idea! i love the candle cage:)
ReplyDeletexxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com
so pretty! i should consider getting one too ;)
ReplyDeletegreat idea to put candles in this lovely bird cage! looks so romantic! I will take note..:)
ReplyDeletegreat!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog & new photoshoots from the underground:
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/
xx
karla
so cute!
ReplyDelete