Thursday, September 9, 2010



I saw this story on some show this morning. This man grew leyland cypress trees in his front yard, which has caused much anger and bitterness from his neighbours, as they claim it blocks out sunlight. "They have launched a formal complaint under antisocial behaviour legislation to force him to cut back the vast leyland cypress trees completely filling the front garden."
Personally I feel sorry for the guy, all he wants is privacy, but i would understand if the neightbours were complaining about the trees growing over to their houses.

What do you guys think?

link

1 comment:

  1. haha, oh my gosh, I havnt seen anything like this!! this is nuts, its literally covering the whole of his house and more, I am rather impressed he could grow a tree so large. Yea, I would not be amused if i was living next to that, it makes you think, what the hell is he doing in that house.. haha.

    This made me giggle quite a bit

    Sending some blog love ♥
    http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete