By all means, take my follower count higher! :) Thanks for your wonderful comment, it honestly made my day even better and I already know today is going to be so brilliant.
Your blog is really something special, you remind me of one of my friend's sisters, Julia. We used to be closer, but that's a long story. I just loved her and thought she was the coolest thing since sliced bread. So, I guess you can be my new Julia!
Enjoying reading more about your adventures in love, darling. You're a real star.
Hello beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBy all means, take my follower count higher! :)
Thanks for your wonderful comment, it honestly made my day even better and I already know today is going to be so brilliant.
Your blog is really something special, you remind me of one of my friend's sisters, Julia. We used to be closer, but that's a long story. I just loved her and thought she was the coolest thing since sliced bread. So, I guess you can be my new Julia!
Enjoying reading more about your adventures in love, darling. You're a real star.
Yours,
Norah of Lets Run Away x