Monday, September 27, 2010

poor excuse for a blog post

Will you be in a relationship one month from now?
Doubtfull
Could you go a day not talking to the last person you kissed?
Yes, I don't feel the need to talk to anyone, every day of the week
Do you hate the last person who called you?
No i love Brandan
Think back five months ago, what was your relationship status?
Single, the usual.
Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
I haven't really used my day off wisely.
If you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean?
Usually daydreaming/thinking. Sometimes it means im sad.
Is the last person of the opposite sex you talked to single?
Yes
Was the last person you kissed on the lips a different sex?
No
Your profile picture, where was it taken?
Outside
Ever kiss someone who’s name started with an O, Y, or G?
only G
You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false.
Sometimes this is the case.
Way down in there’s any part of you sad at all?
Terribly worded question.
But yeah, i suppose so.
Are you scared of losing the person you like to someone else?
Oh the irony of this question.
Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yes
Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
No
Who was the last person to text you?
Jacqui
Have you ever had feelings for someone your best friend was dating?
I don't think so.
Have you ever been yelled at in class for laughing?
Yes
Do you laugh at inappropriate times?
No not really.


just thought i'd throw in some jeff buckley. WATCH IT! :)

no need to brag, but i've seen jeff buckley's drummer play several times, as he is now angus and julia stones drummer :)

1 comment:

  1. Jeff Buckley's drummer now plays for A&J?
    Now I really feel awful about both their shows selling out two weeks ago in my town. I wanted to see them so bad, A&J are my favorite indie-band, and Jeff Buckley...well, I'm just in love with his soul.
    You're a lucky little sausage, aren't you?

    Yours,
    Norah x

    ReplyDelete