Saturday, April 30, 2011
I had no intention what so ever to watch the royal wedding. I even laughed at people that were having sleepovers and other celebrations for it. But when i arrived home from work at 2, i watched a documentary called ' A year with the royal family' and then from 4 until about 11pm i watched the wedding, and all the shows afterwards about it. This was all instead of going to my friends 18th birthday party too, which i should add, had free alcohol. Whilst watching it i Knitted and drank tea in front of the fire, and yelled at anyone who talked whilst it was on. Whats happening to me? I'm turning into my Nana! Funnily enough i'm going to the movies with my Nana today hah. Anyway i thought Kate's dress was the nicest wedding dress i have ever seen. I actually predicted that she would wear something like that. I also thought the dress her sister Phillipa wore was stunning. I really loved watching it, and i really should of planned to be in england now whilst all the celebrations are on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
April
(20)
- I had no in...
- http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/
- :(
- I'm currently sitting on the living room floor wai...
- Xavier Rudd
- Mum was cleaning out h...
- I wish people would stop moving away/ getting in c...
- starsigns just get me hah
- She's too cute!...
- I'm in one of those moods where i dont want to be ...
- Lotus flower
- No title
- Folk, rhythm & life
- I miss sonny, i'm over this skrillex shit. I dont...
- dan sultan
- JBT
- attention breanna
- pops 80th
- Breanna at the art museum.
- The clouds looked nice this day.
-
▼
April
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment