Friday, April 8, 2011
I miss sonny, i'm over this skrillex shit. I dont understand why his lovely solo music wasn't very known, yet his new dubstep tunes are becoming most requested on triple j.
This was my favourite song for years, and even though i've hardly listened to it since 2008 it's still the most played song on my ipod.
Glow worm-Sonny Moore
It's simple
How you complete my core
So potent in your eyes
To move mountains
To burn skies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
April
(20)
- I had no in...
- http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/
- :(
- I'm currently sitting on the living room floor wai...
- Xavier Rudd
- Mum was cleaning out h...
- I wish people would stop moving away/ getting in c...
- starsigns just get me hah
- She's too cute!...
- I'm in one of those moods where i dont want to be ...
- Lotus flower
- No title
- Folk, rhythm & life
- I miss sonny, i'm over this skrillex shit. I dont...
- dan sultan
- JBT
- attention breanna
- pops 80th
- Breanna at the art museum.
- The clouds looked nice this day.
-
▼
April
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment