Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Xavier Rudd
Breanna and I road-tripped to Wollongong on Tuesday for the night to see Xavier Rudd, it took us all day to get there, but oh my it was worth it. This man is so talented its mesmerizing, and his good energy just seems to rub off on everyone. Him and his band were constantly smiling at each other and laughing and dancing it was just so happy and fun to watch. The bassist made me laugh so much, he kept pulling faces and and doing funny little moves, and he would shake his way over to Xavier and he would just laugh. Ah it was so lovely to watch. I really need to go out and buy all the albums of his that i don't own because i didn't realise how many i don't have! Breanna said that seeing musicians like Xavier play live makes her motivated to go home and do everything she's meaning to do (Yoga, meditation, Naturopath stuff etc) and i feel the same, I tidied my room and have started reading a book on meditation and trying it out. I really need to stick to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
April
(20)
- I had no in...
- http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/
- :(
- I'm currently sitting on the living room floor wai...
- Xavier Rudd
- Mum was cleaning out h...
- I wish people would stop moving away/ getting in c...
- starsigns just get me hah
- She's too cute!...
- I'm in one of those moods where i dont want to be ...
- Lotus flower
- No title
- Folk, rhythm & life
- I miss sonny, i'm over this skrillex shit. I dont...
- dan sultan
- JBT
- attention breanna
- pops 80th
- Breanna at the art museum.
- The clouds looked nice this day.
-
▼
April
(20)





No comments:
Post a Comment