Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(115)
-
▼
April
(20)
- I had no in...
- http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/
- :(
- I'm currently sitting on the living room floor wai...
- Xavier Rudd
- Mum was cleaning out h...
- I wish people would stop moving away/ getting in c...
- starsigns just get me hah
- She's too cute!...
- I'm in one of those moods where i dont want to be ...
- Lotus flower
- No title
- Folk, rhythm & life
- I miss sonny, i'm over this skrillex shit. I dont...
- dan sultan
- JBT
- attention breanna
- pops 80th
- Breanna at the art museum.
- The clouds looked nice this day.
-
▼
April
(20)


Arent you meant to be all animal loving and stuff? I would think you'd have too much of a conscious to wear a fur coat!
ReplyDeletehahah i said 'fury coat' it looks nothing like real fur. Id never wear real fur. You obviously dont know me Mr anonymous.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I really like these photos. My mum has a coat that is so similar but it's ENORMOUS - we refer to it as 'the Bear'.
ReplyDelete