Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm currently sitting on the living room floor waiting for my roast veggie filo pastries to cook. My Nana is in the lounge room watching the news and saying racist comments about refugees, while my Dad pretends he has to be somewhere else in the house to avoid an arguement. Mums on the computer finding out the festivities for tomorrow. I think we will go to Beechworth to see the easter parade and shop at the markets.
Today while Mum and Dad were picking my Nana up i worked on my painting some more. I actually spent hours on it and didnt get bored or frustrated, which is quite rare for me. It probably looks like crap, but i'm enjoying painting it.

I think this is the only photo i have of my Nana and Pop from both sides of the family.
Look how classy i look.

No comments:

Post a Comment